Re: Topic Changer

Dan sez:

   >(*) song that
begins with the letter "I"...?

(I)nteresting choice there Dan.  I find most of the "I" songs very tasty.  I can't choose.  But if I could, it would have to be I painted my name--(The New York Lamb's Theatre version) where you can hear the emotion in Karin's voice so deeply that you want to reach out into the air and touch her.  It's quite the way you want to reach out and touch Starry Night, or the Venus DeMilo.  You're just drawn to join with the form.  Or at least I am.

Mark