Re: By the way.

hi listees,

the well-respected Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> No, Ysoie is not the only one complaining about this
> thread. But she's
> the only one complaining about it to the list,
> partly cos some people
> don't want to feel persecuted and/or are too
> angry/fed up to get involved.
>
> Just needed to say that.

if persecution starts happenin' to those supporting
homosexuality, i definitely think it should end right
there.  oddly enough, all sorts of derrogatory
comments can fly at christians though, right?  right.

anyway, for jan who has been flamed etc., i'm sorry.
so many of us wish that had never happened to you.  or
to any of you who have been treated poorly.  if we can
keep this as a discussion...a real dialogue, i think
it's neat.  i'm hearing interesting things and
thinking and praying about all of it.  that's good.

as far as complaints, we go 'round and 'round about
what's worthy of complaint etc.  but we don't agree.
what if i asked you not to talk about the crotches of
certain members of depeche mode or corsets or darker
sitcoms like buffy?  i certainly wouldn't ask you not
to...even if the discussion got lengthy.  but i might
delete here and there.  and i think that's okay.

also, i'd like to say that the frustrated people who
aren't engaging in the conversation, i'm sure you're
wise.  if it's something you don't see as worth your
time, you're being selective and making good decisions
accordingly.  and if interest dies off for all on one
or both sides, i'm sure the thread will die too.

-j. marie