homophobia/otr content/depeche mode frenzy

Ysobelle hit the nail on the head-many of us who are gay/lesbian/bi and some
who are straight don't feel like homosexuality makes us diseased. I have to
agree with Jan who said she feels blessed! Me too. To me, being gay isn't
something to be ashamed of nor something that needs to be changed. Prejudice
is what is shameful.

Otr mention-I happened to be in a local music store (which is a regional
chain) and was pilfering through their free stuff box, things like posters,
promo stuff, etc. when I spot one handsome poster flat of OTR Films for
Radio. I snatched it up right quick. Never thought I'd find anything of OTR's
in there, let alone for free.

Depeche Mode frenzy-yeah!yeah!yeah! I've been in a DM induced mood for @a
week now. I have never seen them live and am sure jonesin' for it. I'm
getting deeper and deeper into them.