Re: Carman

Jeff responds:

and then Peter pretty much said the same thing with:

>Paul said we need to move on from
>the milk of the faith to the meat; wilful naivete is not an >option

This illustrates my point perfectly.  Why can't Carman be the "Childish" things to an immature christian--and then let the Mark Heards be the "meat" to that milk?  No one is reborn into the Christian faith fully matured.  My initial point in this thread was simply that there are all different kinds of people in the world--and that Carman has his place in it.  I can't condone the blanket statement that everything Carman does is sub-par just because he is prone to self indulgent grandstanding of the Christian faith.

Mark

Follow-Ups: References: