Fwd: 666 Free Frequent Flyer Miles Just to Register

Um....if I sign up for this, do I relimquish my immortal soul?

>From: "flyfree at milespree_com" <flyfree at milespree_com>
>To: "SOBERMAN_69 at HOTMAIL_COM" <SOBERMAN_69 at HOTMAIL_COM>
>Subject: 666 Free Frequent Flyer Miles Just to Register
>Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:54:07 -0500 (CDT)

-- BEGIN included message

     Hello SOBERMAN_69 at HOTMAIL_COM, you have 2000 miles!

EARN

Miles

Introducing c2itsm service An Evolutionary convenience from Citibank.

With c2it service you have the power to send and receive money by email — to virtually anyone in the U.S.

And c2it is brought to you by Citibank so rest assured, your money is in reliable hands.
See how c2it can simplify your life.

*Offer subject to change at any time.
Recipient must be 18 years old.
You will be charged a transaction fee each time you send money. To learn more, visit www.c2it.com.
In order to receive bonus air miles you must be approved by c2it. c2it must share your email address with MileSpree.
MileSpree will award miles to your account within 30 days.

c2it is a service mark of Citicorp.
Citibank is a registered service mark of Citicorp.
Citibank, F.S.B. Member FDIC.

Remember - you'll earn up to 20 miles for every dollar you spend
shopping at MileSpree's 345+ name-brand merchants.

EARN UP TO
Miles/$1.00
Click here
to shop

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: click here.

Shop & Earn | Special Offers - Mostly Free | Profile | Refer a Friend
FAQ | Your Privacy | Terms & Conditions | Partners

MileSpree, MileSpree Rewards and the fastest free travel on the net
are service marks of MileSpree, inc.
Copyright 2000-2001. All Rights Reserved.

-- END included message