anybody else go to cornerstone?

struggling here to return to reality....but enjoying real flushing toilets
and air conditioning!  c'stone was phenomenal this year!  gorgeous weather
and a great time.  thurs. line-up at the gallery stage was a lot of
fun...first randy stonehill, then sweet comfort band (playing together for
the first time in 18 years) , then 77's (my personal favorite)....all
topped up with a tasty helping of lost dogs. and many other fantastic
concerts...too numerous to mention... but the climax... a double dose of
otr.  they played on both the acoustic stage and the gallery stage.  they
were the last band we heard on sat. night.  by this time we were exhausted,
sun-burned and sweaty....but sitting bare-footed in my lawn
chair....sipping a tasty iced mocha while listening to the sweet sultry
sounds of otr.........ahhhhhhhh ....makes for a truly indulgent ending to a
great week.

i'm sorry for the rest of you who weren't there. : )

note to matt messina:
i wasn't able to get the cush cd....so sorry!  they were playing the same
time slot that otr was playing....and well...otr took priority.   : ) sorry
tho'.  i had hoped to get there at least for the tail end of their concert
to pick up the cd...but otr had two encores.....so i missed them.