Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #641

Problems here too; I'm subscribed to both the list and the digest, and the
digests are showing up full of emails I'm not getting directly from the list.
 (Why both, you ask?  So that I can read the individual mails as they come
in, and then delete, keeping the digests as a record...)

Ysobelle: count me in for the Tin Angel show; can you order two more tix and
I'll pay you when I see you, or should I call and reserve my own?

Looks like the fireworks are going to be rained out AGAIN... and the water is
going to be choppy during my fishing trip tomorrow.  Guess I'd better go find
one of those motion sickness bracelets... ;)

A.