Re: beatles

i like the concentration of rubber soul and revolver,
peppers is obviously a classic, and the white album is
one-third complete brilliance (and what brilliance!),
one third decent, and one third crap, but i have yet
to glean the greatness from abbey road. (i know i'm in
a harsh majority here, but i just completely don't get
abbey road).

replace with help!, i say :)

peace all,

eric