Re: silly rabbit... chum is for kids

 i mean that statement "there is beauty in the
 cracks and crevices" to mean that there is beauty
 in places that we don't normally see.  there is
 beauty in places that we normally don't look for
 it in.  sometimes it is hidden.

 i guess i just needed to clarify myself. :)

 dan

this is exactly what I came away with from the movie American Beauty. That
the kid with the camera that was the one that understood that beauty was
everywhere was a drug dealer and a bit wacked was a nice twist. I saw it as
saying that anyone, no matter how messed up, can find beauty and meaning
everywhere, even in the cracks and crevices if they open themselves up to it.

kevin