Re: sojourners fest

"jana blazek" <bluedegas at hotmail_com said:

>does anyone know anything about the sojo fest at the end of july?  does one
>have to go to the whole ordeal in order to go to the concert, or can you
>just go see otr?

Hi.
You don't have to go through the whole ordeal.  You can contact the person
below if you want to order tickets with a credit card.  Or, she told me that
getting tickets the night of should be no trouble.  I don't know how many
people are sojourning, but Edman Chapel seats around 2300, so . . . Also,
tickets are only $5.
Hope that helps.
Mandy

Robin Fillmore Chapin
Director of Interns, Hospitality, and Staff Education
Sojourners
2401 15th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
(202)328-8842 Ext. 212