Re: "Now, that makes me think...."

jef&bec enlightened us:

> > What's the spoon trick
>
>  Bink played @ Brady's in Kent a few years back and performed a song or two
>  with a spoon attached to his nose...the room was quite imperssed. And i
>  actually have photographic proof of this...although it may take me some
time
>  to find it in my mass collection of photos (lol), but i promise i will try
>  and find it.

i remember that!  i was impressed!

those were fun times.  hiding boxes of cereal in jamie's apartment.  bink
singing *my song* since he forgot it at the set.  and then there was the time
amy romania came up, but chris and kyle where mia.  and there was the time
when bink of jeff got mad at me because i couldn't come see bink open for
jeff's band...i was singing at a wedding.  *shaking her head*  ah, the good
old times!

jan, can you tell dug i said hi?  i miss him...and tell him his legacy of
singing *jack's valentine* with karin and terry lives on!

*reminiscing*
jessyka