Re: Re: "Now, that makes me think...."

On 6/22/01 10:19 PM, quoth the brilliant jklaum at hotmail_com at
jklaum at hotmail_com:

>> ysoie asked:
>>
>>  What's the coolest band/performer to whom you've
>>  been introduced via OtR?
>

>Definitly Binkster!
>And his amazing spoon trix.
>
>triple xxx kisses,
>
>jef&bec

I haven't heard from binksnort since my unintentional diss. Oh, man.
Guilt.

What's the spoon trick, though? Or is that something not suitable for the
rest of us mortals?

And I'll rephrase:

APART FROM bINK, whom we all know to be the most amazing creature G-d
ever put on the planet and thus far, far beyond compare, what's the
coolest musical phenom to have come athwart your bow via the tradewinds
of OtR?