Religion in schools

Consider 50 yrs. from now when our culture as America becomes more watered
down and say another culture emerges as the predominant "party".  All of us
Christians will be at the mercy of these people because we made them suffer
through all our BS when we were "in power".  Now, it's my opinion is that
Christians feel the need to bring the gospel to the schools and other public
offices to surrender the job to the government agencies and enforce religion
on the masses rather than doing the hard work of witnessing THEMSELVES like
it was meant to be, like the apostles so diligently displayed for us.  Most
lukewarm Christians have bought into the lie that religion is to be a private
matter and are looking for other easier ways to promote their agenda rather
that doing the work themselves.  Hey fill up your own pews, don't leave the
work up to your pastor/priest.

Mike