Re: cs lewis

peter told me:

> Well, there are characters from the first book in the last three books,
>  too.  _The Silver Chair_ is the only book in which, apart from Aslan,
>  nobody from _The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe_ makes an appearance
>  (and I happen to think it's one of the more interesting Narnia books).

wow...the things you learn everyday!  i think i still have a collection of
the chronicles...maybe i should go back and read them.

you know, in all the spare time i have.  ha!

it's supposed to thunderstorm today.  i love thunderstorms.  they're so
pretty.  happy thursday, all.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka