Re: museing the muses

In a message dated 6/18/2001 11:47:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
debflinch at yahoo_com writes:

I don't think I have ever had a muse maybe I have does a muse have to
be a person??? If I did have a muse I would say that it was water. The
way it moves inspires me to write maybe nature is my muse. I was
entharalled when I was in Grindelwald Switzerland at a little hotel at
the base of the Jungefrau, Monk and Eiger. I was inspired to write
about the way the sun set against the mountains. I had the perfect seat
just to watch while my traveling companions went looking for a bar to
spend the evening. I was inspired so frequently while in Europe, there
were so many beautiful sights. I do my best writing by water, ponds,
lakes, rivers swimming pools it doesn't matter to me. I think we lose
out a lot because there are not any mountains in Ohio. Do the people on
this list who live near mountains appreciate them? I hope so. Okay well
I have been rambling on so I shall stop. I hope Karin and Linford had
fun in France - I liked it, the subway was fun and getting lost in the
"real red light district" was interesting. Imagine experiencing Europe
with 47 females from Miami University (Oxford, Oh) it was a bit crazy.
Oh and by the way for anyone interested I finally graduated I am now a
special education teacher and I am looking for a job. Okay now I
promise to stop rambling.
Later
Debbie

I felt the way you did when I was in Utah for the first time.  I fell in love
with the tall red walls of rock and the numerous formations as far as one
could see.  I also love the Sonoran Desert landscrap in Arizona, the Grand
Canyon, etc.  I can't wait to bring my wife and kids there some day.

Phew, and good luck with the special ed. I've been in social work for over 5
years now, not to be snooty or proud, but I don't know of a "job" that's more
noble. . .
lots 'o patience!!!

Mike