Re: muses

>I dunno 'bout that.  Breasts have inspired me many many many times.

if you're an artist who does nudes...or a fashion designer, or something
like that...fine. but as lovely-wonderful as i think men are, they sure
don't inspire *me* with their body parts alone.

>Who's Shannon Elizabeth?
>
>~C

the exchange student from "american pie", who was also in "tomcats" and
"scary movie". i've only seen the first film, and while i liked it, i now
resent being (somewhat)white and short. she's famous again for wearing a top
at the mtv awards that would put j-lo to shame.

jillian.
i follow my beautiful women. don't ask. it's sad, really.
but dido kicked arse on leno last night.