Re: muses

On 6/16/01 2:46 PM, quoth the brilliant waytogojane at hotmail_com at
waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>any of my muse choices would be rather unchristian and quite corny (like oh,
>stupid *musicians*) but whoever mentioned that whole j-love thing...the
>question was "people who have inspired with their *lives*", not "people who
>have inspired with their *breasts*". unless of course you want to argue that
>hers have a life of their own (which sometimes i think those damned things
>do)

Hey, I dunno. I've been told my breasts are inspirational. What they're
inspiring, I'm not sure I ever wanna know, but hey, this is what happens
when you wear corsets in public. Woohoo!

This is in no order whatsoever.

Muses. Hm. Nick Rhodes. My folks. My aunt. My dog. My D.M., Lauren. Kyle
Cassidy and
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/travel/bucharest-2001/index.html,
which has inspired me greatly the last week or two, which AmyRomania will
understand. Kyle's fantastically talented wife Linda. Karin & Linford,
obviously. James O'Barr, Richard & Wendy Pini. Oh, ye gods, Edna St.
Vincent Millay! Albrecht Durer. Melissa Etheridge. Indigo Girls. My
friend Dave Thomas-- not the Wendy's guy. Most of the merchants and
actors and friends from the Ren Faire circuit. Did I mention my dog?

There're more, but that's all that jumps to mind now.