Re: muses

>From: juliestorms at netscape_net (Julie Storms)
>
>My favorite coffeehouse, recently renamed Muse Cafe, is looking to paint
>the bathroom walls with murals of people who have inspired, somehow, with
>their lives.  They are asking for suggestions, and I'm wondering who your
>muses are...
>
>Any ideas?

Off the top of my level head:

The saints (not the team), Peter Garrett(.com.au), the late Gene Eugene, the
late Osamu Tezuka, Rosa Parks, Buddha, the martyrs, C.S. Lewis, Flannery
O'Connor, Helen Keller, Walt Disney (the man), Dr. King, Anne Frank, Jesus,
George Washington, Handel, Alex Haley, Florence Nightingale, the late
Princess Di, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt (taking what she could
get), Leonardo Davinci, the Popes (non-smoking), the boy in the bubble, our
own K&L for teaching patience, and last but least, Howard Stern, for proving
talent is not essential for success!

wishin' I could justify including J. Love-Hewitt,

Matt, who also wanted to sarcastically add a couple of  lostees, but will
leave that to Kelvin...