quasi-OtR content

Howdy me lovelies,

     Has this ever come up on the list before?  (The archives search engine
doesn't work for me.)  I was in the local Half-Price Books store and
stumbled across a coffee mug that had a "good dog" with a halo on one side,
a "bad dog" with a convict number on the other.  The artist is Stephen
Huneck, who apparently makes a living off dog art.
     http://www.huneck.com
     He sells "Good Dog" and "Bad Dog" t-shirts, lithos, and other sundries
at his website.  The t-shits have the exact same images as the coffee mug I
found, and would be really cute for a couple to wear to an OtR show!  I
don't think the mug is for sale on the site.  (Hint: search is case
sensitive)
     Anyone could probably request this or other items from him at his
e-mail address huneck at aol_com  I may even be willing to part with the mug in
exchange for some high quality OtR bootlegs....maybe.

Pet-free,

Matt