URGENT/Canceled show

Tonight's show at the One Festival in Memphis has been canceled:

"Karin has been battling a sore throat for a few days and has temporarily
lost her voice. The show in Memphis, regretfully, has been canceled. The band
sends their apologies, and is still planning on performing in Chicago on
Saturday if Karin can begin making sounds again."

Send good vibes to Karin and we will keep you updated on the status of
Saturday's show at the Lincoln Park Festival.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL