Re: Luxury (no OtR)

>From: Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com>
>
>I'm a Christian but I seem to spend every waking
>moment trying to buck that whole christian subculture
>thing.  That is exactly the biggest problem with
>christianity these days.
>
>Just a thought...
>
>Kelvin

It is a good thought.  Gene Eugene wrote "do the faithful sigh because they
are so few?", which I guess makes him a bit more like me, but I still think
your view is tops!  I wish I could muster the optimism you can.  Perhaps I'm
just starved for fellowship?

Anyway, keep on refusing to give in or "eat the darkness".

Matt