Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #609

In a message dated 6/10/2001 2:49:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
teamccloud at yahoo_com writes:

> After spending $260 for two U2 tickets (this
>  Thursday at the MCI Center in D.C. -- woo-hoo!),
>  my wife said, "I think your concert quota has
>  been met -- in full."
>
>  And I work a block away from the Whitaker Center.

yeah, but it's over the rhine!  first of all, they're awesome!  second of
all, tickets won't be nearly that expensive!

*pondering*  harrisburg's not that far away from me.  what day is the 25th
again?  *laughing*  anyone from pittsburgh up for a road trip?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka