Re: buffy/angel fans redux +prog heaven

In a message dated 6/7/01 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time, Ysobelle at aol_com
writes:

<< Damn, I completely forgot the Buffy ref. I've been wondering how they'll
 do crossovers, too, but I'm more interested now in how they'll revive the
 Slayer in the first place.

they could do plenty of crossovers without the Buff although it wouldn't be
the same.
(Unless there's network crossover problems as you suggested)Still, there are
a lot of other fun characters to work with without Sarah. And, IIRC Faith is
still out there somewhere too - jail right? -  so the world still has a
slayer in it. If they do revive the show they could always pull a Dr. Who and
just put the next slayer in place with a new actress without skipping a beat
continuitywise.

peace,
kevin (currently in Prog heaven having picked up someone's pristine choice
collection  of 60+ discs for 2 each from a pawn shop yesterday. Best find I
ever made I think. A few of the bands: Egg, Yezda Urfa, Happy the Man, Magma,
IL Berlione, Univers Zero, UTotem, Le Orme, Banco Del Mutuo, Arti+Mestieri,
Premiata Forneria Marconi,
Triana, Alphataurus, Coto-En-Pel, Campo Di Marte, Zao, National Health,
Alameda, Echolyn, Blezqi Zatsaz, Quantum, il balleto di bronzo.)