RE: buffy/angel fans redux

hey there,

     Its so ironic that you'd pick on me, the guy who posted the most
on-topic thing all week and then pointed out to everyone that they'd wasted
ample oppourtunities to be on topic by commenting on what I'd written.
(About the Pittsburgh show.)  Really, I'm not upset or annoyed with you
dear.  I have no desire to ruin anything for anyone, and I do not actually
know the people, Ysoie and Kevin, my Buffy post was primarily directed to.
We've barely even exchanged words.  I too loathe inner circle elitism.
     IIRC J-Loo pointed out recently that this list is sorta like a
coffeehouse 'round table discussion.  It is never gonna change, because
roughly half the people here know each other.  Plus, the people here are not
shy.  Rhinelannders are largely just that, people living near Over the
Rhine/Ohio.
     Perhaps by subscribing to the digest version, you could filter through
the unwanted mail more easliy.  Otherwise, please share your OtR experience
with us.  What attracts you to them?  How did you discover them?  Favorite
song?  Best concert?  Don't be shy.  Pick an apple from all but that one
forbidden tree, pull up a chair, and take a load off.  We are glad to have
you.

extending the olive banch,

Matt