vanity of vanities...

Lindsey Harnish, feeling her incredible pride
and vanity threatened for a breif instant,
temporarily ducks from her lurker status to make
a brief, non-otr related statement...

In a message dated 6/6/2001 TYoder at sschwab_com writes:

<< for all those who swoon over the allisons ...
   it only serves to make me worry more.  my 11
   year old daughter is named allison, and i've
   been told she'll be a knock-out. (of course,
   i think so too..but i'm a bit prejudiced)  : )

and jess replies:

> and of *course* she'll be a knock out!
> look at her parents!  definitely in the
> running for best looking otr lostee couple...
> jeff and becky klaum better watch out!
> *hey jeff and becky!*

> *hugz and kisses*
> jessyka

but...but...but...(stammering pathetically)...
what about me and Jay?!?

this is all that the both of us have strived
to achieve on this list for the previous two
years! and we don't even get mentioned a
comment about the best looking otr lostie
couple!!! (SOB) my ego is crushed! my hopes
for beautiful children, destroyed! oh, woe!
calamity!

on a slightly topic vein:

I too thought that the Poisonwood Bible, in
many ways was a potent and vivid read. however
I also skimmed much toward the end.

done now,
Lynz H.

(cloaking device reactivated)