Re: best kept secrets of the '90s

> anyway, who out there remembers The Swoon?

Oh, yeah. I adore their self-titled cd. "Whose Hands Are These" is one of
the best songs I've ever heard.

I used to have a bunch of info about what happened to the band, but I can't
seem to locate any of it at the moment. They all went their separate ways,
of course, and IIRC none of them profess to be Christians any more. FWIW.

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"I used to have a nightmare that I was being
chased through bushes and fronds by the skipper
from "Gilligan's Island."  I don't know what was
on his mind, but it wasn't good and I didn't want
anything to do with it."
                          - Johnny Depp