Re: sam philips, rosebud concert...and whew--jessyka's kidnapping and followi...

In a message dated 6/4/2001 9:17:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:

<< > as for jessyka....sounds like you had quite the experience.  first the
 > vibrating couch...then handcuffs.  but considering your level of
 > energy....i suppose you have few dull moments.  : )

twila...sorry about the confusion with your husband.  :(  and yeah, my dull
moments are pretty few and far between.  except when i'm in anatomy and
physiology...goodness, i can't wait to buy the coloring book!

 Don't listen to her.  She enjoyed every minute of it.

and, mr. emery, i thought i mentioned that fact several times!  i even said
that i want to be kidnapped again!  i think they would deduce that i enjoyed
every moment of it.

although, i might do serious damage if kyle tries to tickle me again...

kids, this posting has been fun!  i've enjoyed myself!

kelvin...hth means "hope that helps" since no one else bothered to help you
out.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka