censorship, acceptable topics of discussion and other funnies

the french toast was funny 'n all' ........but censorship?
nah............ don't think so.......
i would say tons about Jesus if i thought i had something better say about
Him than He's said about himself.  (Logos 'n all').

but the in the context of this little site-
can't we all just gettalong?

if you don't like the Jesus conversations don't finish reading....(war is
over, if you want it?)?   is this naive?

too much about Jesus?
i'm bored too death with conversations about otr! (-although never bored by
otr themselves)  is  an otr site REALLY restricted to otr? or even too
music?   i would hope not.   even karin and linford are often sick to death
about otr as a topic of discussion-at least at home.   do we really take
ourselves seriously enough to think we ever say much of
anything................truly wondering.........
what was that quote about doubting everything we just
said?..................but i guess that's my point/non point.........
here's to bad hiaku!

is it not really more interesting that people are brought together by a
common point and that we can explore each other in a different context?
maybe i'm just toast- maybe i'm just bored but i'm still waiting for a reply
to the recipe launch cause i could use a new idea for preparing tofu.
crawling back into the wood work.
franny