Jesus (was ransom)

>so, don't necessarily *stop* talking about jesus,
>just remember that,
>if we
>are to culivate and accept all walks of life and all
>beliefs, we also
>have to
>accept the fact that there's *me* (even if there
>isn't anyone else) who
>doesn't believe.

Funny, but in the couple of years I've been here, the
majority of attempts to direct the conversation have
been anti-Christian.  those of us who do believe (in
Christ's deity) seem to pretty much go along with
whatever direction the list takes.
i mean, give me a break! who here doesn't accept the
fact that OTR has non-Christian fans? of course they
do, but you don't hear us bitching and moaning when
the conversation goes toward paganism or
re-incarnation or whatever the hell the current fad
belief-of-the-week is.
you people need to realize that a discussion list like
this has a sort of life of its own; no matter how hard
you try, you will never steer the conversation away
from subjects, only towards them.
tell ya what: if you want a discussion list that
doesn't discuss Christ, find a band that doesn't write
lyrics about Christ.

Jay