okay then

Things I'm tired of reading about on this list (and
I've been here almost four years, so this doesn't
carry as much wait as our whiny kidnapper, but I must
be much more important and have much more authority
than someone who's only been here, say a mere three
and a half years...):

Radiohead
Handcuffs
Haiku
Grammar
Criticism vs. reviews (yeah...whatever)
Baz Luhrman
Justin Timberlake rumors (...o wait, that's the
Backstreet Boys list...)
Eve
Science fiction/fantasy novels

Anyone else?
It's a frikkin free for all!

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats