Re: jessyka's escape and an explanation for those of you who aren't amused...

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wites:

>and for all of you who did not catch the humor in this at all...let me
>quote
>dar williams...
>
>"so, the christians and the pagens sat together at the table,
>finding faith and common ground the best that they were able."

While I was among those who weren't necessarily amused, I've gotta agree.
Also, I love that song!

unfortunately,
>though, talk about jesus and the bible has seemed to be predominating our
>conversations lately...

Jess, dear, having just met your enchanting self I feel compelled to gently
point of the lapse in reasoning here.  If the list is full of Christian
posts, the Christians aren't at fault.  The pagans have sixteen waking hours
to post whatever they want, in accordance with our constitution, with the
only stipulation being that it be both respectful of others and in good
taste.  Not a problem for you, btw.

>so, don't necessarily *stop* talking about jesus, just remember that, if we
>are to culivate and accept all walks of life and all beliefs, we also have
>accept the fact that there's *me* (even if there isn't anyone else) who
>doesn't believe.

Agreed, with the aforementioned reservations...

Stay lovable,

Matt