Re:

> chris emery?

What's up, babe?

> this is'nt the chris emery-

Yep.  THE Chris Emery...

> friend of certain pychedelic furs loving/ i-never-wanted-ryhthm-anyway/sax
> player is it? (please excuse the comma splices. dangling participles)-get
> your mind out of.....
> the same chris emery said sax player would con into purchasing certain
> photos of  a certain choral group from young inexperienced photo students
> for large sums of money is it?

..but not this one.  I have fucking clue what you're talking about.  The
closest I've come to knowing a sax player was having a dream where I met
Dick Parry.  It was a pretty good dream, because later on, I was on the
receiving end of some lovely oral attention from Bjork.

> he always said you were funny but never mentioned anything like this.
> not shooting musical groups anymore.

I'm not funny at all.  I'm as serious as cancer.

~C