Re: bare feet, christian culture and the pittsburgh concert

Matthew Mesina writes:

Anyway, I'll be the self-declared "first official
unattractive listee" at the Pittsburgh show tomorrow night, God willing.

Sorry, but I'm afraid I claimed unattractive listie status a few years back
shortly after good ol' Mr. Emery first blessed us with his theory.  I guess
there's some consolation in knowing I'm not alone now though...  ;)

Happy to finally be home...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - FfR

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's