-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of BEric123 at aol_com
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 7:51 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com; prestokelvo at yahoo_com
Subject: Re: Eva

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<<
 Eva Cassidy - I finally heard her today.  They had her
 in a listening station at Coconuts.  Wow.  I listened
 for about 20 minutes.  It's like there was Judy
 Collins, then there was Karen Carpenter, then there
 was Phoebe Snow, then there was Eva Cassidy.  Probably
 the most beautiful vocal music I've heard
 since...well, since GDBD.
 Any other rave reviews?

 Kelvo >>

Just yesterday my uncle was playing Eva Cassidy for me. She had an amazing
voice....so beautiful, and very versatile as well. Too bad she died a few
years ago, because I would love to have heard her live. I look forward to
listening to her more.

Anyone excited about Amnesiac, or the new Rufus Wainwright album, Poses?

Britt

np: Joni Mitchell  Clouds