Re: bare feet, christian culture and the pittsburgh concert

i know i missed the thread (read "fast delete button boy") BUT
terry taylor rules.  he's very gifted.  i could never get into SM.
i saw them once.  i have to admit that the drama was high and intense.  the
blood on the pure white body was a disturbing touch...a bit over the top for
me...

all to say that christians make good and crappy music like everyone else
(can you say n'sync?  can you say steve chapman?  can you say matchbox 20?)

chiming in when it's all over,
steve

np-elliot smith -roman candle (i can't believe he recorded this thing on a 4
track in his living room!)