Re: Well, it seems...

In a message dated 5/25/2001 4:44:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU writes:

I'm listening to the Tribute CD in my car, over and over again. It's
AWESOME. I can't wait to get it to you folks.

wow...i can't believe the tribute cd is a reality and i didn't submit
anything.  i know, i know...i suck.  *sigh*  i even had a recording studio at
my disposal...many of my friends are sound recording majors!  damn damn damn!

anyway, i hope things are going well with the project...i am definitely
looking forward to hearing it, especially the infamous harnish duo's take on
"murder."

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka