gush,gush

hay guys,

well the words to tell how i feel right now do not exsist. the show last
night was simply intoxicating. the fact that my  table was right in front of
karen, like 3 feet away. L was to the left, toys all about him. chris d. was
back on bass after time spent with his new baby, dads are cool. dale b. was
doing the drum thing, and doing it well. and jack on the strings.
the set list

the world can wait
if nothing else
faithfully dangerous
whne i go(for ed, whom karen called the ultimit fan)
i radio heaven
little blue river
birds
moth
give me strength/with a bit of if im drawning
latter daze
all i need is everything
fever
sleep baby jane
poughkeepsie
and then on the set list it says "goodbye"
but L said" we are now going to a shadowy corner of are music" and insted of
"goodbye" they closed with
botherd. that just made the night.

well i wish some of you could of been there. maybe next time.

much love&
good coffee
j.seth   ><>