extrointro

A good friend of mine who's in the counseling and psychologizin' business
defines introvert and extrovert in terms of where you get your energy.
If after being with tons of people you feel drained and desperate for
alone time so that you can re-charge, then thou art the introvert.  If
you feel listless and unenergized until you're with others, then thou art
the extrovert.

Few people live on the extremes.  As a graduate student, I do so much
solitary work that I've veered toward extrovert preferences at time,
though as a whole in my 26 years I've veered toward introvert.  I think
it switches a lot for everyone.

MBTI speculations:
Bergquist: extrovert (very)
Detweiler: introvert (very)
Henderson: Guiness (on tap)
Aerosmith: F.I.N.E.

Rhysaroo is definitely take-charge in a crisis.  There's a helpin' of the
e in her i soul.  :)

the vandals stole the handles,

Fred