Radiohead Tickets once again

Dear list,
   here i am again, crying out to the seattle/washington listees: i have two
tickets to the radiohead show at the Gorge saturday june 23, 7:30 pm. i am
unable to use these tickets and would like to see them go to good
people.....if you are interested please give me an email and we can arrange
something.....thanks.
       -TC Turner
ps: if you need more than two i have a close friend who didnt get to make it
either....we were gonna go tandem.....but alas, no more. thanks!