Re: to the powers that be... (just an idea...)

Cincinnati is born to be a cover town...

My setlist for this fictional "Fake Plastic Tour" would include:

Winter (Tori Amos)
Come as You Are (Nirvana)
Your Sort of Human Being (Emm Gryner)
No Myth (Michael Penn)
This Woman's Work (Kate Bush)
Trouble Me (10,000 Maniacs)
Hockey (Jane Siberry)
Telling Me Lies (Parton/Harris/Rondstadt Trio)
Untitled [Horse] (Live)
Cloudbusting (Kate Bush)
Paris 1919 (John Cale)
The Lifting (REM)
Sad But True (Sixpence None the Richer)
Arizona (Gary Lindsey)
Yellow (Coldplay)
Fake Plastic Trees (Radiohead)
----
Graceland (Paul Simon)
Imagine (John Lennon)

I dunno what I was thinking with a few of them, but boy it'd be neat if I
had these on a mix CD here at work...