Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (was Re: Either right or wrong)

In a message dated 5/19/01 5:13:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
fionaeval at yahoo_com writes:

> >Anyone taken the Myers-Briggs? Any other NT types
> around here?

oh yeah.  i am a fairly consistent "infp."

it's raining today!  we're in a droubt, so yay.

-j. marie

I'm an ENFP, almost the same as you but I'm an extrovert not an
introvert...Very interesting.  We're a darned fun bunch.

I'm glad it's raining there and not here.  It's been raining WAY too much in
good old Duluth, MN.  Frankly, I'm getting quite sick of it.  It's been
mainly cold, and sh*ty here for the past 8 months.  I'M READY FOR SOME WARM
WEATHER ALREADY, DARNIT!  Would somebody send some my way?

Anyway, back to my box.

Robin