Re: conservation hypocrits

I am going to throw something out here that might seem totally against what everyone else is saying... but I personally don't think there is a "gas crises". I personally believe there are enough natural resources for everyone on this planet. I think God is smarter than that and he isn't going to let us 'run out' of the things we need. He has the ability to create more if there is a shortage so honestly I don't think that I have anything to be concerned about.

Amy