loreena

'the visit' is also a great mckennitt album, although 'the book of secrets'
is probably a better starter for the newcomer.  but probably my favorite
song of hers is 'ancient pines,' which is on the 'parallel dreams' album,
which really is not the greatest...

relating her to dead can dance is pretty accurate- her stuff just seems to
have more depth than enya's... i don't know if i can group them together
(but i understand what you're saying, don!)

-melanie

np- 'dead man' soundtrack, neil young