Re: philadelphia freedom (no elton, much otr)

On 5/11/01 1:34 PM, quoth the brilliant waytogojane at hotmail_com at
waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>yeah, so uh, i'm pressed for time and currently reading and typing through
>my mom's naff 14.4 AO-Hell connection.
>
>can someone kindly post the info regarding this alleged philly show? i wanna
>go! i wanna go!!! i can't let my friend mike beat my over the rhine concert
>attendance record...must...go....to....philly. new york...is
>not....ENOUGH!!!
>
>*resumes sanity*
>
>thankyou.
>
>jillian.
>like some modern day bonnie & clyde.
>
>on the run again.

Wait, the Philly Over the Rhine show? Friday, May 18th, TLA, 7.30. It's
reserved seating (which is unusual for a TLA show) so call NOW. Tickets
are $14, and you can call the TLA directly at 215.922.1011. There are at
least five in my group, plus we're meeting at least one other person
there. And I, at least, am planning on hitting the South Street Diner
afterwards. I think Mr. Armstrong (if he isn't still mad at me cos I
suck) is staying over, as is another friend I'm sucking into the World O'
OtR. So if you'd like to swim upstream along with us, please do!

Anyone else?