Re: another

LikeTheQuiche wrote:
> anyone like the album by Loreena McKennitt?

Which one?  She's got seven.  I have The Book of Secrets, and it's wonderful.
I have to say I think I like Phil Ochs's version of The Highwayman better, but
probably just because I heard it first.  They're so different, it's hard to
believe they're the same song.  :-)  She reminds me a bit of Delerium, Dead Can
Dance, and the like, although more in the Enya direction.  She's got more bite
than Enya, though.  Highly enjoyable.

--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu        http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Now... where was I?"			       - Leonard Shelby, Memento