Re: This Beautiful Mess

--- BEric123 at aol_com wrote:
Does
> anyone know when their
> new record will come out? I heard April 17, but that
> was obviously a hoax!

I may have given you this information, I don't know.
It was in a Word Music New Release book.  I was
wondering about it myself.  Looks like the date was
pushed up.  If I get any more info, I'll let you know.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats