favs

As l compiled this list, and it grew longer, it became increasingly difficult
to limit what l added.  In no way is this list complete (l've also been up a
very long time).  Oh, if you read one twice, l was too lazy to proofread it.

Dave Matthews Band - Before These Crowded Streets, Live at Red Rocks, Crash,
Everyday (yeah, it's really grown on me)
OtR - Patience, GDBD, Eve
Rusted Root - When l Woke, Remember
VoL - The Killing Floor, Jugular
The Alarm - Declaration, Electric Folklore, Standards
77's - 88, 77's
The Connell's - Ring
The Jayhawks - Tomorrow The Green Grass
Wilco - Being There
Michael McDermott - 620 W. Surf
Big Head Todd & The Monsters - Sister Sweetly
Matthew Sweet - 100% Fun
Mighty Blue Kings - Meet Me ln Uptown
Foo Fighters - The Colour & the Shape
The Freddy Jones Band - Waiting For the Night
Poi Dog Pondering - Pomegranate, Volo Volo
Son Volt - Trace
Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
(and yes, that's the correct spelling), Siamese Dream
Blues Traveler - self-titled
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Dulcinea
Beck - Odelay
Mana - Suenos Liquidos
Charlie Peacock - Secret of Time, West Coast Diaries I, II
Stone Temple Pilots - Purple, Plush
Swinger's Soundtrack
Better Off Dead Soundtrack
Howard Jones - anything
and my guilty pleasure, Big Audio Dynamite II - The Globe

phew, sorry for wasting your time if you have no idea what the heck l'm
talkin about.

Mike