Re: perfect c.d.'s

My definition of a perfect CD is one that I can listen over and over again
without getting bored, without ever wanting to skip a track and one that
really moves me each time I listen to it...

so here we go:

Pedro the Lion - Winners never Quit and The only Reason...
King's X - Please come Home, Mr. Bulbous, Dogman, Ear Candy
Radiohead - OK Computer
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory
Tourniquet - Microscopic View...
Daniel Amos - Songs of the heart
Silverchair - Neon Ballroom
The Violet Burning - self titled
Poor Old Lu - A picture of the eighth wonder
Atomic Opera - Gospel Cola
OTR - Patience, GDBD, Amateur Shortwave Radio
Fleming & John - The Way we are

Probably a lot more but I have to leave for school now...

tata...

tobi

"Count it a blessing that you're such a failure, your second chance might
never have come"
       - Pedro the Lion