Re: page update if you care

i sent the OOPS message...that has the URL
(http://members.tripod.com/periwinklejill/index.html for those who missed
it)

anyway, steve...checked out your site and listened to some mp3's. wicked! i
like the design, and the album cover on the starter page is neat. plus, you
two totally look like rock stars.

i'm in the middle of the song clips...sweet sounding stuff. :)

jillian.

-- BEGIN included message

jillian,

send the address again so we can bookmark ya'. and since we're in the shameless self-promotion mode...here's my wife and i's site.

www.frictionbailey.com.

let us know what ya' think.