the new Moth

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the new version of Moth (on
FFR) sucks the big one? The guitar solo has that really lame effect on it
and the drummer is swinging what was a straight forward rock and roll
beat originally. The version on ASR is far far better. I was very shocked
when I first heard the new version of Moth and couldn't get over how bad
it was.